Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EAO Impersonators NOT EAO members

#1 User is offline   EAO ShrtCut Icon

• OUTLAW, USA, GMT -6
  • Icon
  • Group: Honorable Outlaw
  • Interests:Racin, Fishin, Procreatin,,,not necessarily in that order.
  • Time Zone:GMT-6
  • EAO Team Joined:Underground

Posted 10 September 2004 - 11:10 PM

This guy was spamming the NA Central chat for 2 hours :angry: :pdofff: :madhell: I guess he got beat by one of the Cowboys and it made him do stupid stuff :roll:

:hehe:

Posted Image
Posted Image

OUTLAW

Drive It Like You Stole It

#2 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 03 April 2005 - 11:15 AM

Howdy sir :wavin:

I saw him today, had a little conversation, he was angry about........dunno what lol..............later he asked me why ma i so kind with other people and with him, if he doing some bad text in lobby. I said that i am allways kind to any person, thats the way i do it all the way, later he asked can i join your team?
And i answered, NO WAY Mr. with kinda attitude and speach EAO dont need kinda persons, it is not tolerated here, it is bad for our reputatuion in front of all other teams and community. Then he said, but i can improve myselfe (i was thinking in what way :OMG: ) And i told him that there is no second chance to show your real face.

Then i went to races (danzBanan)

What you think bosses? did i right thing? or did i wrong?
:angel3:
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   EAO WORM Icon

• TRD/V8 Super Car Game Leader
  • Icon
  • Time Zone:GMT+11
  • EAO Team Joined:TRD

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:14 PM

Sounds like you did right thing to me. The guy is a known bad person and someone we don't wan't here buy the sounds of it.
As low as you can get.

#4 User is offline   EAO van Icon

• Ranked Member
  • Icon
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • EAO Team Joined:Underground2

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

Yes sir Mr Imprezza, you did the right thing, i wish i was as tolerant of peoples bad behaviour.

i think you can probably chalk that 1 up to me :tisk: :spank:

its probably a guy called xstreetxracerx aka xnightriderx he also said something
about being TIR racer.

it started 3 days ago, in a race with street racer.
in the first race (stadium) he was driving a blue car, stock hood, level 1 or 2 fin
i cant be sure which, anyway he went off like a rocket, i burned half a tank of nos
to stay within sight of the guy (did a 55 first lap) he was leading by about 2 seconds after lap 1 :eek: now that makes for an incredible starting lap, but i figured it maybe possble to do a 52 or 53 first lap as i have done a 53.3 using a full tank, anyway lap 2 i do a mid 48 lap and guy has gained another 2 seconds
which means he must have run a mid 46 :eek: im now starting to get a lil suspicious, that maybe hes not quite playing fair, :madhell: but i carry on trying to catch him lap 3 im heading into the alley and i gain some time on the guy, i guess he had a lil accident in there somewhere, anyway i can see him as i go over the jump, and can see he has crashed into the wall, after which he disconnects.
which then leaves me and the host racing, the host also then gives up and discos
so i dont get to see the guys lap times.
I see him again the next day, and someone else calls him a cheater, he siad no he wasnt and said that they were just slow, the slow racer was from another clan and i know he/she is a fast racer (i cant remember the name now) so i couldnt resist and agreed with this person that street racer was a cheat, he then says to me no im not, so i pointed out the fact he had gained 2 seconds on a mid 48 lap in stadium, and he said he had run a mid 48 also (i dont think so) but as i had no proof a let it drop.
so last night, in central xnightxriderx appeared, we were racing stadium again myself, Badboys and marky, night rider jumps in the pit, and i can see its the same blue car as street racer, we all go off from the line i take the right lane all the other guys take the left, im burning nearly all my nos to keep the lead, by the end of the alley we are level and go through the gates together, as you can imagine it gets pretty bumpy, and night rider takes the lead, lap 2 he gains more time on me but Badboyz is staying with him, i pull out of the race and watch the arrows coming into the alley, i guess he rammed BB coz he falls behind, now i have to confess im really quite angry with this guy now and i decide a lesson is in order, so some how i lose control of my car and it rolled into the middle of the road as night rider is approaching :roll: :hehe: he ploughs into me (ooops my bad) but he recovers incredibly quickly, i started to chase him again but i didnt stand a chance of catching him. i dont remember what the times were like we just went back into central, nobody said anything, BB and marky were laughing coz the whole race had been a farce :lol:
so anyway BB host up a 10 lapper stadium, and in jumps night rider again, we all go off from the line together and i see nightrider hit the nos, so i hit my nos to stay with him, but he is still leaving me, by the end of lap 1 i have used all my nos and done a 54.25 first lap, but night rider is 3 seconds ahead :eek: well i carry on with the race running low 49s and he is leaving me further behind every lap. at the end of the race i check his lap times 51 first lap and all the rest 44s and 45s
the dirty cheating lil :spank:
so i give him a piece of my mind, and he says to me, that its all my fault for hitting him, and he only cheats if he gets hit :tisk:

so i guess its my fault he was there spamming the lobby :(

#5 User is offline   EAO BoB Icon

• Site Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Bass Guitar
    Cars
    Puters
    BEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:28 PM

Well bud , sounds to me like your suspicions were vindicated if he confessed to cheating (Y)

With those kinda tatics....sure you won't join us for a DKO in HP2 :rofl: :wiglebut: :rofl:
Posted Image
Just cause - Just cause , because we're Outlaws yeah !!! (Billy Joe Armstrong - 2004)

#6 User is offline   BadBoyz Icon

• Forum Guru
  • Icon
  • Group: Tenderfoot
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
    Battlefield Series
    NFS Series
  • EAO Team Joined:BF Series

Post icon  Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:57 PM

how was ur fingers after that last post VAN? :kof: i bet ur wore em down to stumpy knuckles :rofl:

anyway just called to see if theres gona ba a hanging? and is it tickets only for a good seat? {Cboy}
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic