• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Movies - in Theaters What have y'all seen lately

#31 User is offline   EAO Nathalie Icon

• Master of the Forum
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:Healthy living. I'm a vegan who loves cycling, running, yoga, tennis, softball, dancing, socializing and enjoying as much of life as I can.
  • Time Zone:GMT-4
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:14 PM

"Across The Universe" - Well, they finally released it in a theatre near me and I gotta' say I absolutely loved it. If you're a Beatles fan, I'm sure you'll love it too. Great soundtrack for sure. I took my daughter to see it and she loved it too. She's not as big a Beatles fan as me but still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Posted Image

#32 User is offline   Java Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Tenderfoot
  • Time Zone:GMT-6
  • EAO Team Joined:Most Wanted

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

In the last 2 days I finished with the new Riddick, and Star Trek Into Darkness. Both are blockbusters. Vin Diesel is kinda like the new Arnold S....

#33 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Had a chance to watch Star Treck Into Darkness and I did like it, very good movie, same I can say for the 1st movie as well. And I watched trailer of Riddick, looking forward to see this (danzBanan)
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   Java Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

If anyone hasn't watched the entire Tyler Perry's Madea movies/plays I beg of you to at least try one. There is no real chronological order to watch them. :)

#35 User is offline   EAO Nathalie Icon

• Master of the Forum
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:Healthy living. I'm a vegan who loves cycling, running, yoga, tennis, softball, dancing, socializing and enjoying as much of life as I can.
  • Time Zone:GMT-4
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostJava, on 09 September 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

In the last 2 days I finished with the new Riddick, and Star Trek Into Darkness. Both are blockbusters. Vin Diesel is kinda like the new Arnold S....

Certified Trekkie here so yeah, I saw Into Darkness and loved it. I'd never seen any of the other Riddick movies but someone gave me free tickets to see this one and I found it entertaining enough I guess. Not over impressed with the character development of the 1 and only female character in the movie but it certainly didn't ruin the movie for me. :raz:
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   Java Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

I also watched the new Jobs movie about Steve Jobs. It tells his story about how Apple/Mac came to be. Not to bad somewhat boring in my opinion. Learned that Microsoft Windows was a derivative of Steve's OSX back then referring to the scene when him and his crew was looking at a pc running windows lol. Gates used to work with Steve and split off over gosh I have to watch it again to realize why.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic