Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Driver feedback (ATI)

#1 User is offline   Gunhed Icon

• Need For Posting
  • Icon
  • Group: Tenderfoot
  • Interests:listening to Music, going to gigs, Movies, Anything Japanese, Comics ( but not the gay marvel superhero bollocks), music, books, pc's. anything WW2 related, and gadgets. Oh did i mention i'm into music, anything in an alternative/goth/punk style or anything with a decent tune.<br />Games i am into are doom 1&amp;2, quake 3&amp;4, grand theft auto, command and conquer and of course the classic Enemy territory
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • EAO Team Joined:BF Series

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:28 AM

OK this is where you can comment on the ATI driver sets you are using, what they are like and any specific bugs or game issues you find with them.

Here the link to the ATI driver page and the latest set are the catalyst 6.6
https://support.ati....dge&folderID=27
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   BadBoyz Icon

• Forum Guru
  • Icon
  • Group: Tenderfoot
  • Interests:World of Warcraft
    Battlefield Series
    NFS Series
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • EAO Team Joined:BF Series

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:53 PM

(Y) (Y) (Y)
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Roadhog Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Team [NFBS]
  • Time Zone:GMT-7
  • EAO Team Joined:Choose your game

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:35 PM

Okay, I have two systems, one with a X800 Pro and the other with a 9500 Pro. Running 6.6 Cats on the X800 Pro and 6.5 Cat on the 9500 Pro. One strange thing I encountered a long while back is that if you set your card to "High Quality". Not only was the picture better but all my games run better. Yes, strange but true!

I also use a tool called "ATI Tray Tools". This is an awesome little tweak tool I use for upping my GPU amd VMEM speeds. Now I don't really overclock, I simply push to speeds up a little and call it a tweak. My tweaks are concervative but do up my framerates in many games without pushing the cards to where additional coling is needed. I know some hardcore overclockers so I know my adjustments are nothing more than tweaks.

So far, with the last 3 CAT driver releases, there have been no issues with any of the gmaes I play. Living ATI and loving it until Nvidia creates something special to bring me back....

Hoggy
Just plain old Roadhog now........

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic