E.A.Outlaws: Eao Charlies Band - E.A.Outlaws

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eao Charlies Band Some cool stuff, well worth a listen...

#16 User is offline   EAO Charlie Icon

• GTR RedHead
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:F1,GTR2,Nascar,Indy car series,Race 2007,<br />Drivin',drivin'drivin'!
  • Time Zone:GMT
  • EAO Team Joined:GTR

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:28 PM

Voting closes at midnight on the 14th Jan(tomorrow). I'd like to thank you,all who voted for us. It's in the lap of the gods now! Thank you all at EAO ;-) Watch this space for info on 3 new songs we're recording. 1st track due out, 25th Jan 08.
EAO Charlie

#17 User is offline   EAO HarleyMan Icon

• GMT -5
  • Icon
  • Interests:Playing racing games on pc and playstation2,riding my Harley, racing my gokart,going out fishing on my boat
  • Time Zone:GMT-12
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:37 PM

Good luck to you EAO Charlie
HDPosted Image

#18 User is offline   EAO Charlie Icon

• GTR RedHead
  • Icon
  • Interests:F1,GTR2,Nascar,Indy car series,Race 2007,<br />Drivin',drivin'drivin'!

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

STOP PRESS >>>>>>> News coming in........ The Mortal have made it through to the final 5 nominations! OUTSTANDING!! Quote- ''The voting for the First Annual Effigy Awards is now closed. You are receiving this general email because one or more of your songs - and/or you yourself - have been recommended for one or more awards by the Fame Games listeners, as well as your fans and supporters. Very well done! This is truly a great achievement'' End quote..............I would like to thank everyone who voted for us! (biiig huuug). The show goes out this coming Saturday,19th. The 5 nominees from each category will be announced then. And i believe it's then down to the power people ? Record industry bosses,Pro musicians and music 'experts' and alike. May the force be with us!! lol We're so happy just to have made it this far! And i know we Wouldn't have done it without my EAO buddies and friends. Come 'ere till i huuuug ya'll!!! Thankya! Truely! Awsome! >>>>>>Watch this space for more news

This post has been edited by EAO Charlie: 16 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

EAO Charlie

#19 User is offline   EAO ShrtCut Icon

• OUTLAW, USA, GMT -6
  • Icon
  • Group: Honorable Outlaw
  • Interests:Racin, Fishin, Procreatin,,,not necessarily in that order.
  • Time Zone:GMT-6
  • EAO Team Joined:Underground

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:46 AM

:pnkyehaa: [yehaw] :pnkyehaa:

WTG The Mortal!!!

Mighty proud of u guys Charlie, u b sure 2 tell the other guys n the band Ol Shrty said so (Y) (Y) (Y)

I am ready 2 vote again :hehe:
Posted Image

OUTLAW

Drive It Like You Stole It

#20 User is offline   EAO Charlie Icon

• GTR RedHead
  • Icon

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:38 PM

The Mortal nominated for 5 awards In May 2007, The Mortal entered a song "Higher Plain" on to an internet and terrestrial radio show called Fame Games*, which reached the main edition of the radio show after several qualifying rounds. We were delighted to have progressed so well in this contest and we were honoured to be considered for the following nominations at the annual Fame Games Awards . This song wasn't finished,as production goes? It was only 80% complete. Artist Nominations --------------------------------------- - Best Artist - Reached top 60 nominations - Best Artist in Style - General Rock - Reached top 20 nominations. Song Nominations --------------------------------------- - Best Song "Higher Plain" - Reached top 40 nominations - Best Song in Style - General Rock "Higher Plain" - Reached top 10 nominations - Most Popular Song "Higher Plain" - Reached top 200 nominations. Although we did not win any of the categories? We were more than happy with our final placings in a contest which featured thousands of artists and songs from over 50 participating countries! WE have now entered our latest track "In The End" in to the latest edition of fame games and would appreciate your help. There are 3 stages to this voting. Culminating in an ''air play'' of our song. Your support means alot to us. It was because of EAO that we were in the top 10 in 'General Rock' catagory. I hope you can help us through this too. To vote for "In The End" go to our digital portfolio @ www.meermusic.com/mortal

This post has been edited by EAO Charlie: 24 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

EAO Charlie

#21 User is offline   EAO ShrtCut Icon

• OUTLAW, USA, GMT -6
  • Icon
  • Group: Honorable Outlaw
  • Interests:Racin, Fishin, Procreatin,,,not necessarily in that order.
  • Time Zone:GMT-6
  • EAO Team Joined:Underground

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

:pnkyehaa:

MrCharlie!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Vote in Cowboy :)
Posted Image

OUTLAW

Drive It Like You Stole It

#22 User is offline   EAO Charlie Icon

• GTR RedHead
  • Icon

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

Thankyou Mr Shrtcut ;-) I forgot to say? Anyone that would like a copy of our tracks? Just pm me and i'll get them off to ya. Name the track/s and where to mail 'em! We have 4 tracks on our 'my space'. http://www.myspace.com/themortalweb
EAO Charlie

#23 User is offline   EAO HECTOR Icon

• He can post
  • Icon
  • Time Zone:GMT+1

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:28 AM

Had no problem voting 4 a song like that.
(Y) (Y) (Y)

O In The End and Higher Plain yes I would like yes.
pm'ing u.

#24 User is offline   EAO HECTOR Icon

• He can post
  • Icon
  • Time Zone:GMT+1

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:12 PM

I've received InTheEnd. thankyou Charlie. (Y)
Didn't see any list of placements so I guess it's only no 1 that counts.
Go on play your music, :beer: THE MORTAL.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic