• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:30 AM

Howdy allski!!!

First of all i will write down little description on how i SEE the way to try games.
I never listen others opinions, i read them but in final result i dont use them as a fact for any game, i dont know about you all but to listen other opinions about games, means u not have your own, means u will NEVER have an option to try out any games, if your closest friend tell you this\that game good\bad. In my mind it means that he\she choosing for you or telling to you what game play what not. As i see here on our many forums, LOT of peeps choices with any games depends on 1st few opinions of peeps who have a quick chance to play the game. And those peeps are most regulary those who want to express theyr opinions for others to buy or not to buy. But it doesnt make sense in my mind, i have a clear point of view that every person have to try out by himselfe every game that croses his mind, as every person have different taste so does his gaming atmosphere. I agree that in our world lot of peeps depends on others opinions, but not me, i eaven not use my family\friends opinions, i might listen them, but sure i wil not take them as a real fact. Well thats me and i am proud of it. And wih this poste i will begin description of any game i decide to try out, but be warned dont use my opinion as a fact or as a simple way to decide take it or leave it. You just can read it and see how i see the games, but to see it by your eyes you better try it out and make your own desicion by the real fact. I have seen on many forums peeps choosing a side in comments of games, that is only 1 reason out of hundreds to not take as a real fact of games. I will try to be as NEUTRAL as i can be with games i love\hate. I just try to express myselfe, but still dont take it as a real fact, if u like\dislike my opinion it will be nice, but DONT use it as a desicion to buy\not buy games, please. We all are diferent so is our tastes, opinions, way of life etc.
I will post only 1 game at 1 post.
I start with Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2:

Dislike:

1. Cars are funny, driving feels like u are a fastboat driver, means u on water, controlls are so not realistic, that i just cant understand hows HP2 population is strong, well maybe because it is on Gamespy server.
2. Tracks are very long, camera views are just so lame, replays are so bad that eaven some old 90`s racing games have better replays playback.
3. Engine sounds are almost with same frequency, transmissions between auto and manual is very little differents, car colours are limited, what about peeps whos favorite colouts missing, different controllers are same with kb, does not have a feeling when play with g25, kb, pad, all feels same. Lot of short cuts, means lot off road racing.

Like:
1. Online part is cool, u can have a chat in race, u can just observe and learn best line from best racers.
2. Career mode is ok, single player is nice to go thru different missions, hot pursuit is fun but some missions are little bit too crazy. But on the other han, HP mode is great in this game, especially when cop helicopter drops bombs.
3. Jump camera is great.
4. Music is awesome, but not all titles.
5. Still gme is on GS server and will be allways online.

have fun :beer:
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:55 AM

Worms 3d

Dislike:
1. 3d engine is had to be cooler than the previous games, but it turns out its so crappy that i only played this game for a few days in few weeks.
2. Worms are not funny.
3. Maps are lame.
4. Aim targeting is frustrating every time u aim at enemys, only those who are close is esy to aim.
5. Weapons are way bad from previous ones. Not funny at all to shoot with them.
6. Worms 3d were made like, come n peeps grow up, war is war not some fun scene, its frustrating again.
7. Menus, opitons, all the stuff is dang black cat in pocket.

Like:
1. Like in previous series, u can manage weapons set.
2. All the opitons stuff what can be modified is nice.
3. Worms look bigger.
4. Movies and scenes are cool to watch.

:beer:
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   EAO PKing Icon

• Ranked Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:reading scifi mostly.
    playing online.
    repair cars.
    holidays whit the caravan.
  • Time Zone:GMT+1
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 14 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

Flatout 2

Its a kind of wrecking game, but on the long run you find ppl you try to race clean with, because thats the real challenge.

Nice game handling
Much different cars with different attitudes:-)
Lobby chat
8 player online pits

Its a game you like or not, there is no in between.

Limited tracks
Lots of garbage on the tracks wat makes clean racing very difficult
Bad sounds
Working online with Gamespy is sometimes realy bad

In the end only die hards play the game online, and if you are lucky you find some good racers outthere.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   EAO tinker Icon

• GTR Chief Engineer/Mechanic GMT -5
  • Icon
  • Group: Honorable Outlaw
  • Time Zone:GMT-5
  • EAO Team Joined:GTR

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:15 PM

And GTR2 :D ????? :D

#5 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:55 AM

Sorry Sir Tinker havent played GTR2 cant say anything :D

Need For Speed High Stakes, Road Challenge

Dislike:

1. Why EA didnt made HS server at GS........
2. Menu dissapearing from time to time, no matter what u do.
3. Some cars have a not so good handling, especially Diablo.
4. Few tracks have invinsibile walls, very frustrating to hit them.
5. Only with great connection racers can host a pit of 8 player.
6. Controllers overpower is very big, if you have gamepad you will get advantage over other controllers.
7. Traffic is lame as if you will select it at max, you will not see so many traffic added.
8. Cops are 2 way to race with. Standard cops are very easy, crazy cops are very crazy lol.
9. Funny cars are not so good as there is useless almost all and Ferrari GTO must be in AAA+ class not some funny ones.
10. Cars are getting older, some replacement with up to date cars would be nice, and removing those race cars as they got boring.
11. Add on tracks have frutrating shortcuts like Congo.

Like:
1. Career mode is awesome, realy great journey thru High Stakes.
2. Hot Pursuit is very cool with B class.
3. Tournament is looking good, but Knockout is awesome, the best Knockout mode i ever seen in any racing game.
4. Each last place get a chnce to drive Truck, which gives you chance to revenge who did KO you.
5. Tracks are perfect, not so long (only 2), not so short, still some shortcuts, means offroad racing a little.
6. Game engine system is very cool from lap times to top speed.
7. Weather is on top, all seasons what you ever need in 1 game.
8. Online system is best ever i have seen from all games.
9. 1 pit, 8 players, lot of fun to race, coll off\on Tourney, DKO, HP especially when some of racers can be cops others are runners.
10. Lobby room is like if you see someone online and he is not answering you just whisper him with sound and he will hear it.
11. Replay system is just rocking.

Take care
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:32 AM

Trackmania Nations

Dislike:

1. On hard tracks is very hard to race with high speed, when turbo plates are set a lot on hard ones.
2. Online gaming is sort of lost the std tracks, like i havent seen any server with Nadeo tracks, they are cool.
3. Instead of std tracks, track builders are going crazy with theyr tracks, by building so unreal tracks.
4. Track builders doesnt realize that new peeps wont find finish and that will frustrate them, lot of just leave.
5. Some tracks are with very big an ugly cuts, thats wat elite players like, time differents is so huge, oh man what a cutters.

Like:

1. Offline play is cool, SOLO to complete different difficulty level of tracks.
2. Each race records your shadow, so each next race you are racing with your last race shadow.
3. You can also play with friends behind 1 pc up to 8 players, evryone have theyr own flag, style, and when is race going, after each player next player races with allprevious players and nt with ghost or shadow, but with real car. Just imagine your rce is 8th, so you race with 7 friends, thats a good competition to have fun.
4. Online is very great, all countrys are sorted, all server are sorted behind countrys folder, if anyone dot like his country servers, he can easy join any other country server.
5. Customisation is nice, you can use your flag on yor car or do a paint job you wish, download car skins and paint them etc.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic