• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hello Everyone!!! :spinhead: :wavin: :wavin: :wavin:

Yes we are back online. With long way back data, unfortunately I was promised data will be saved up to date hours before shut down, it didn't happen, we have, lets call it back up data. What is actually much better rather than start from the scratch and wipe off all EAO history of members/topics/posts/games/fun/campfire/grill menus. I could not let that happen, my heart is too close and addicted to EAO that I could not sleep good if there would be no EAO after we all have had in EAO. Thanks to EAO BoB and PCG-Oldfart(ex EAO Oldfart) and me ;) we are back online with good. :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

Our new home will depend on you all, we now need to build a new future using what we have, try to find each other settle down and start chatting, gaming.
Find new or old games what will keep us together, make our friendship stronger, that love/feel/respect what kept us together for such a long time need to be born again in all of you. Start to show the world, those who put EAO down are wrong, those who hoped EAO is forever are right. We need to show the world we are alive and as always we are LIGHTNING FAST RACERS what have seen the world an will see it again, we are above the law we are EA Outlaws. :beer: :beer: :beer:

I am very proud to have our home back online, our home is your home. {Cboy}

Come back all EAO brothers and sisters lets make our bond stronger than never before. :roll:

Updates will be coming on members who joined after 2008, those of you who joined EAO Team after 2008 and cant log in, register or send e-mail to me and I will fix it. All friends and guests who were registered after 2008 on EAO forums and cant log in, register or send me e-mail and I will fix it. Door is always open friends! (Y)

May the force lead EAO!!! [dr]

Welcome back! :D

Best regards!
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic