• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hello all!

This is best gamepad there is for PC in my opinion, everything else which is made to cost more or less is a cheap copy of this gamepad. I like this gamepad, not to mention that this is the only gamepad friendly with any OS, does not need any extra options or manual input, device is found and ready to use by any OS on the market.

For me most important part in this gamepad is the option to swap POV and left Stick, which cant be done by many gamepads without problems or additional software's. Since in every game you can test what is best for you. For example I play FIFA 14 and for me is better to use POV for movement, instead of Left Stick which is by default. Same goes to racing games, I like to use POV for steering and not Left Stick, that way when you use POV for steering your AXIS is at full capability, while Left Stick is moving slightly to full capability, what in some cases makes you lose time in cornering. But there are also opposite options. NFS HP2 is better driven by left Stick rather than POV, since in HP2 POV will make u drop km/h in some corners.

I recommend it to any PC user who want to buy a Gamepad.

Best Regards!
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   EAO Nathalie Icon

• Master of the Forum
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:Healthy living. I'm a vegan who loves cycling, running, yoga, tennis, softball, dancing, socializing and enjoying as much of life as I can.
  • Time Zone:GMT-4
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

I can't really offer an opinion. I still play HP2 with my computer keyboard. :P

Posted Image

#33 User is offline   Java Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Tenderfoot
  • Time Zone:GMT-6
  • EAO Team Joined:Most Wanted

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostEAOImpreza, on 19 November 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

Hello all!

This is best gamepad there is for PC in my opinion, everything else which is made to cost more or less is a cheap copy of this gamepad. I like this gamepad, not to mention that this is the only gamepad friendly with any OS, does not need any extra options or manual input, device is found and ready to use by any OS on the market.

For me most important part in this gamepad is the option to swap POV and left Stick, which cant be done by many gamepads without problems or additional software's. Since in every game you can test what is best for you. For example I play FIFA 14 and for me is better to use POV for movement, instead of Left Stick which is by default. Same goes to racing games, I like to use POV for steering and not Left Stick, that way when you use POV for steering your AXIS is at full capability, while Left Stick is moving slightly to full capability, what in some cases makes you lose time in cornering. But there are also opposite options. NFS HP2 is better driven by left Stick rather than POV, since in HP2 POV will make u drop km/h in some corners.

Best Regards!

Thanks Imprezza I am happy that I am not the only one who thinks it's a good game pad.

#34 User is offline   Geezr Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:art
  • Time Zone:GMT-5

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostEAOImpreza, on 19 November 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

Hello all!

Best Regards!

Thanks for that.
in the first sentences of my first post on this thread I stated why I considered the F 310. Your post supports my conclusion. I am quite sure you are using your left hand for the left stick. When you say "left stick is moving slightly to full capacity," I understand this as you hitting this big dead zone with the first movement. There is no software that will change it. Logitech admitted this problem and tried a documented fix. Did not work. I prefer other game pads that have a much smaller and adjustable dead zone. The pov is on the far left and is not an option for right hand dominant drivers. That is the basis of my post and I stand by it. the F 310 is little more than junk for right handed steering. If you are using the sticks in High Stakes to steer I would be surprised. (especially the right stick)
I am actually left hand dominant and right eye dominant. My passion in life is art. Paper and canvas naturally best supports right handed artists which stems from learning to write.(left hand holds down the paper, right hand develops) I make an effort to keep that early in life learned skill. When any exorcise that includes triangulation is concerned I go righty. Am glad you like it bud! I won't feel so bad when I sell mine. Cheaper than anywhere. Still I would not feel right about selling it to anyone that wants to steer with right hand. HF
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   EAOWadsy Icon

• High Stakes Captain
  • Icon
  • Group: Desperado
  • Interests:Racing, being married and enjoying everyday as it comes
  • Time Zone:GMT+12

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

View PostEAOImpreza, on 19 November 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Hello all!

Best Regards!

Hi all, can someone please tell me what the dead zone settings are for this gamepad using analog with NFS HS? Cheers big time! I am using Direct Input, not XInput
Wadsy

#36 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostEAOWadsy, on 20 June 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

Hi all, can someone please tell me what the dead zone settings are for this gamepad using analog with NFS HS? Cheers big time! I am using Direct Input, not XInput

Heya Wadsy, good to see you here.

Let me search for my old papers of HS i think i should have dead zone somewhere written.

I will get back to you once i find it.

Best Regards!
Posted Image

#37 User is offline   Geezr Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:art
  • Time Zone:GMT-5

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:26 PM

Am not surprised that the post is about the F 310 dead zone. Have made several posts about that. Congrats to anyone who finds a solution to the over-steering. Logitech gave up on trying to find a solution for it.
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic