• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

Hello Friends!

How are you allski? I hope everyone is good and everything is awesome ;)

Since i now have time to get back to the saddle, i thought why not ask you all what games you play at the moment and what games you will play in the future, it is time to get back to our EAO games to get together or try something new or good old gold ;)

I play at the moment games and they all are online or with multiplayer feature.

Games currently on my HDD only those what i play.

Mass Effect 3
FIFA 15
NFS Rivals
DIablo 3 ( in this game i am almost too close to create EAO Guild, but i need some more EAOs ;) to create it at full capacity!)
Starcraft 2

Games i am open to play, just need to install them when i know there will be some EAO brothers and sisters playing it:

NFS High Stakes
NFS Hot Pursuit 2

and many more games you can offer.

It is very boring to play online without teammates ;(

Have a good time!

Best Regards!
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   EAO HECTOR Icon

• He can post
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Time Zone:GMT+1
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

• Race series,
  • Race series,
  • and Race series,

It's a great game, old but still alot of activity online.

and...
  • a little of Raceroom Racing Experience (R3E)

I would love to start playing Assetto Corsa but unfortunately my PC can't handle more than 2GB of RAM atm, maybe a BIOS update is needed, but i hesitate to start messing with that.

#3 User is offline   EAOImpreza Icon

• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

Hey Hey Hector ;)

It is good to hear from you brother!

Does anybody else play Race series ?

I think EAO Robbie was also playing this...

If you guys play this more than 2 persons, what do you think can we make this game as a team game for a trial run ? to see how it goes. And what do you think would you be able to start recruiting people in that game ?

Let me know what do you think who play this an we can discuss the future with you all.

Best Regards!
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   EAO HECTOR Icon

• He can post
  • Icon
  • Time Zone:GMT+1

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

Hello Impey. :)
Yes, Robbie use to be there and also Keo, who made his intro a few months ago: INTRODUCING MYSELF
Yes, it will be fully possible to set up times for trials since it's all about lap times (in qually). The only thing is that it might take some time of work since there are quite a few circuits and classes to map. A thing we could do was to pick out the 10 most popular tracks which people could choose from, but I think we still had to have times for each class of car, unless we should go for WTCC only.
Another thing is that there's a wide range from the really good to the newcomers, so we'd have to figure out where to put the list, so to speak.

I know alot of people in that game so trying to recruit would possibly bear some fruit.

The reason why I didn't suggest Race07( + expansions = The Race Series) in your topic "New Team Game" though, was that I discovered it's not on sale in Steam any longer, so if any of you who haven't got it yet should want to have it, I'm not sure now how.
(I achieved one of the free Steam licences for Race07 + the GTR Evolution expansion at the same time as Robbie did. If one of you are really serious about starting playing the game, I can give it to you. How about you, Impey? PM me.)

This post has been edited by EAO HECTOR: 23 January 2015 - 04:04 PM

#5 User is offline   EAO Crawl Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:I have alot of interests so I'll just name a few.
    I like playing Video games as you all know
    I love washing my car and other ppl's cars for extra cash
    Movies
    Music
    Collecting Wolves and Die cast cars
    Spending time with friends...WAR
    I really like watching CSI, CSI Miami
    and watching MostHaunted on the W channel.
    I also like to point out a few other games I do have for Online....
    BurnOut 3 TakeDown/Online
    BurnOut 4 Revenge/Online
    Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater/Online
    Medal of Honor Rising Sun/Online
    Mortal Kombat Deception/Online
    Mortal Kombat Armageddon/Online
    NFS Underground/Online
    NFS Underground 2/Online
    Resident Evil OutBreak/Online
    Resident Evil OutBreak File #2/Online
    Syphon Filter Omega Strain/Online
    The Fast and the Furious/Online
  • Time Zone:GMT-12
  • EAO Team Joined:Underground

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Hey guys: Ever hear the new racing game Drive Club or the Crew? Drive Club I do have for the PS4
and I do have Grid 2 for the PS3 it was a free download game so I'm not sure if it still works...as
long as one of the main game holders keeps it in his library I'm able to keep playing it as long as
they keep it..Which reminds me I should dust the PS3 off and see if I can still play it.
The game the crew I don't have it yet but I'd buy it just for customizing the cars and trucks it's the
only thing of any game I like doing then actually play it.

Drive Club is a good game,not bad there are a few things I would change and that's the controls in driving
Like the game Grid.2 I loved the steering controls that fit that..If your not yet aware of it yet maybe they
have a demo some ware's..I also ran into a small set back because they ask you to join a club or create your own,
so I hope you's don't mind I open'd a Club up as EAOutlaws invite only..I want to stay true to my roots by sticking with
you all, even though I really haven't ben on in a long time..If need be I can take it down I just want to stay an EAO,
Trying to get a PlayStation Team going and choosing the right ppl and not just anyone wasn't what I thought it would be
trying to get it going..Anyways I would need help with that if I was going to try get one going...I'm not a computer or X-Box
kind a person it sux not able to play with you all...and if I can get a team going for the PS's I will try in the EAO's
permission of course..I don't want to have to switch out of the EAO and into another Club just because they are on the same
level as I am.and what I mean by that they too play on the PlayStations.

It's good to see you all again..my health and with a few family members passing and when I say a few I mean 7 ppl on my
stepdads side and 2 on my mom's 9 all less then 12 yrs apart,loosing my stepdad was like loosing my real father all over
again..and to think I almost missed him before he passed only because I wasn't speeking to my mother at the time for 5 yrs
we just connected one month before he passed away with bowel cancer,and shortly after he died she was diagnosed with breast
cancer,she's ok it's the type that done't spread to other places, it is curable if cought in time..she is going to loose it
in a couple of days,while she is off to do that I'm off to the next nearest city for my remicade treatment so I can't be there
for her while she is going through it..but a close friend is going to be there and she will be staying there with her friend until
she is fit to go home,
thanks for listening.
Posted Image

As slow as I can go

#6 User is offline   EAOSpeed Icon

• HS Team Leader
  • Icon
  • Interests:marine aquariums, unihoc, astronomy
  • Time Zone:GMT-12

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

Hello brothers

I have already installed becouse i still back to some items:

-NFS HS
-NFS PU
-NFS HP2
-NFS SHFT
-NFS HP2010
-NFS MW2013
-MOH 2010
-MOH WARFIGHTER
-AOE 1,2,3
-CS 1.6,CZ,SOURCE
-F1 2010/2011

but i have plans for the future for example: NFS SHIFT2/RIVALS, F1 2012/13/14, CS GO, maybe Diablo 3 or League of Legend it is similar game to Dungeon siege which i play a lot in past...

but if there is still any records on HOSS to beat then i will always choose the NFS HS in the 1st place...
I agree with you bro there is always fun to play online with teammates.

:wavin:

#7 User is offline   EAO Robbie Icon

• Team HP2 Leader
  • Icon
  • Group: Desperado
  • Interests:Music, Photography, Sport Motorcycling, Remote Control Aircraft, HP2, Arma2, Flight Sims, Ancient Aliens, The Fourth Dimension.
  • Time Zone:GMT-7

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

NFSHP2
GTR EVOLUTION
ARMA2
ARMA2 OPERATION ARROWHEAD
MS FLIGHT SIM 9
DCS WORLD
MAGIC CARPET
TM NATIONS

Page 1 of 1