Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need For Speed Heat Anyone playing?

#1 User is offline   EAO Nathalie Icon

• Master of the Forum
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:Healthy living. I'm a vegan who loves cycling, running, yoga, tennis, softball, dancing, socializing and enjoying as much of life as I can.
  • Time Zone:GMT-4
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:10 AM

My wife got me NFS Heat for my birthday and I have to say I like it a lot. It seems the folks at EA finally managed to get a good mix of everything that most fans have been wishing for. Day/Night driving, Underground feel, Most Wanted feel, High Stakes feel, amazing customization, modifications and a huge supply of cars. Best of all, you don't have to be connected to play (mostly). You'll all be happy to hear that the name of my crew is EA Outlaws. :ar:

On the downside... I did find it a little easy so unless they supply some good updates with new content, the game will most likely fade fast.

Anyone else check it out yet?

This post has been edited by EAO Nathalie: 30 January 2020 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   EAO_Lix Icon

• Site Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Time Zone:GMT-5
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 04 February 2020 - 03:42 PM

last NFS game i played was 2015. it wasn't bad def didn't have much replay ability. I grabbed the digital version of payback LAST black Friday for like 10 bux. Ended up in just the back log. With a 18 month old, and a new job my small window of gaming has gone to the side. I think the biggest thing I miss out of all the games is the legit high stakes pink slip racing. I use to race Snowy ridge with my best car over and over to flip cars and buy upgrades with the cash I made.
Posted Image

------------------------------
Do or Do not, There is no Try
-Yoda

#3 User is offline   EAO Nathalie Icon

• Master of the Forum
  • Icon
  • Group: Bandit
  • Interests:Healthy living. I'm a vegan who loves cycling, running, yoga, tennis, softball, dancing, socializing and enjoying as much of life as I can.
  • Time Zone:GMT-4
  • EAO Team Joined:Hot Pursuit 2

Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:09 PM

Ahhh yes... the rigors of child rearing. I totally get that. Thankfully, mine is grown and out on her own. So the gaming window had opened wide (especially since wife #2 is also a gamer). Score!
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic