• EAO Admin
  • Icon
  • Group: Outlaw
  • Interests:Fast driving, cooking, soccer
  • Time Zone:GMT+2
  • EAO Team Joined:High Stakes

Posted 14 May 2020 - 09:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

I have a created Discord server, for all of our community to join and do a live chat or voice chat or just chill and relax and laugh about anything.

Main goal is to try to bring people together in to a live chat for arrange racing and/or just chatting live, because of the time zone difference what we all have, it is a best choice to contact people and let everyone know when any of us are racing.

In order to join this Discord channel you must download and install this app on any platform, PC, Phone, Tablet.

Download Discord application here.

After you downloaded it, create your account, after it is created it will ask you to verify your account, do that and you are all good to go.

Now simply just search for the server in Discord, IPLounge Discord server address discord.gg/JMaypEd, either on PC, Phone or Tablet. If you will have problems finding the server, add me to your friends and I will invite you to the server.

I am using my phone for Discord, so i can see and chat all the time.

I have just created this server, so all the things are building up as we speak.

If you will have some kind of a problems, just add me (Quattro#8343) to your Discord and i will add you to the server.

There is already unofficial channel and nfs 3 channel, which is not efficient and not working towards the IPLounge users, as it is simply flooded with external links. And been there for weeks now there was not a single meeting arrange for the races. My goal is to create place only for IPL users to arrange meetings in IPLounge for racing.

See you soon.

Best Regards!
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic